Sunday 2 June 2013

The month of May in photos...

So the month of May has been and gone in a flash! I always find May tends to be one of the busiest months of the year for some reason.This month i feel like i have been all over the place - I spent the first few weeks of the month sorting out my last few pieces of University work (made difficult by the demon of procrastination) but it was a relief to finally finish all my assignments for Second year. Then I traveled down to Cornwall with my Aunt and Uncle for a week in St Ives, the weather wasn't amazing but we got a few sunny days and visited a few different Cornish towns over the week so it was a nice and needed break from Uni and "city life". A day after getting back from Cornwall i traveled to the town my boyfriend lives in to spend a bit of time with him and we ended up having a little day trip to West Midlands Safari Park which was really nice! Then later that week we traveled up to Lincoln together to spend a few days with some friends which was great! All in All it's been a pretty busy month... though i do appreciate all the places I've been able to visit over the month it is nice just to have a bit of time in the comfort of my own room!
Like many iPhone users i am absolutely obsessed with instagramming photos... I've noticed a few other bloggers post a selection of "recent photos" every now and then and thought i would also jump on the bandwagon and share a handful of instagrammies from the last month... so here is my May in photos:





(Packed ready for a trip to Lincoln/ Snaps and Ribena on the go/ Pink Lipstick day / Bathtime / Tuna Baguette / Packed Lunch for WMSP / Boats in Falmouth / Pizza Express / Looe Beach / Elephants at the Safari Park / Truro Cathedral / Rekorderlig Strawberry and Lime / Press On Nails / Strawberry Ice Cream in the park / Peacock / Wonka sweets and Twizzlers / Flowers / Ice Cream / BBQ. )



Thanks for reading.

NICOLEPOWNALLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...