Thursday 3 April 2014

FOTD: Everyday makeup.

Hello blogworld,

Though I said the next few posts would be my guide to university series I thought I'd break it up a little bit with a face of the day post. Since the "my makeup story" post a few months back I have completely transformed my makeup routine and it definitely needed a post update:
 
                                    


To begin with I have been using the 'feel good factor' translucent BB Cream by Soap & Glory all over the face; this is a nice product which prepares my skin for make up and also contains SPF 25 to protect it against the sun. I usually allow about 5 minutes for the BB Cream to sink in and then use the No7 'Stay perfect' primer across my nose and cheeks as this is where my makeup wears away most and also where I tend to have pores. The primer is great and really affordable, I can definitely tell the difference when I wear it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to try out primer for the first time! On top of the primer I then apply Collection's 'Lasting Perfection' concealer in 1 fair (not pictured) under the eyes to conceal dark circles, the colour fair is extremely pale but this helps to brighten up the under eye. Lasting Perfection concealer is a well-loved product amongst the beauty community so I'm sure I don't need to mention how great it is, but if you haven't - try it! For foundation I use Revlon Colour Stay (ivory) which is a medium-full coverage foundation that sets nicely and genuinely lasts all day, to set this I use the Collection 'lasting perfection' powder in translucent. To finish off the face I apply a small amount of highlight to the bridge of my nose and my cheek bones and use Rimmel Natural Bronze to contour. 
                                       

Feel Good Factor BB Cream by Soap & Glory (£8.00)
No7 Stay Perfect primer (£12.50)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair (£4.19)
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation - Ivory (£12.49)
Collection Lasting Perfection - Translucent (£2.99)
Rimmel Natural Bronzer (£5.99)
No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter (£9.95)
Collection Fast Stroke - Black (£2.99)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown (£2.99)
Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet (£37.00)
No7 Extreme Length Extend - Black (£12.95)
No7 Poppy King Lipstick (£10.95/Discontinued)


I hope you are all well and I will speak to you all in my next post which should be the university guide part 2, lots of love.


NICOLEPOWNALLX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...