Friday 18 April 2014

Migraines & teeth pains. *SIGH*

Hello blogworld, 

The past two weeks have literally been living hell, if it wasn't my teeth playing up it was a migraine. I know that these are inevitable things that we all encounter at one point or another but recently I have just felt so down about it all. Just last week I visited the dreaded dentist after a week long agonizing tooth ache and they told me I would need teeth out and a root canal. I know it is totally dramatic but it really did feel like my world came crashing down! I have a real phobia of pain and to me any dental work = pain. Anyway, the dentist put me on Amoxcillin to clear the infection and it worked wonders, after about two days I was completely pain free and feeling my normal self again. I still need to get the tooth out and the work done which I am absolutely dreading, especially now I am completely out of pain, but I cannot stop worrying over the prospect and it is genuinely making me feel quite nauseous. As soon as that problem resolved it was onto another and I have had a serious bout of headaches (almost borderline migraines). I tend to get these due to stress, during the process of dissertation writing I was down with migraine for 2 weeks straight and now with all the worry of the dentist I seem to have them back again. I think i'm a worrier, and even though I don't instantly come across as worried I think when something is playing on my mind it just builds up and makes my brain ache. Does anybody else get this? Let me know in the comments :)

Anyway, other than that I have been thoroughly enjoying my easter break. It is such a relief to put the stresses of third year to one side and spend time with my nearest and dearest. I honestly could not have imagined how much stress and pressure third year would put on me and despite all my pain over the last few weeks it feels like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Sorry that this is a bit of a ranty blogpost but i just wanted to vent it all out!

Now have my extremely close up and serious face and I will blog you all very soon! XOXO


NICOLEPOWNALLX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...