Sunday 15 September 2013

a catch up and introduction of my upcoming posts!

Hello blogworld, just a quick catch up. I know I’ve not posted in a really long time and I do apologise but I’ve struggled to find time to sit and write any posts over the summer, we've had beautiful weather and i've been trying to make the most of freetime with my family and friends.

    Currently I’m in the process of moving back to University for my third year and I’ve decided to write a series of posts about the University experience, what to expect and how to deal with common student problems. I know this blog post may be a bit late for some of you who have already moved to University but for those who still have to move or even those considering university in the coming years I hope this post gives you a few helpful hints.


Just as a bit of background information; Firstly, I am not claiming to be an “expert” and the tips that I’ll give in this blog post are a reflection of my experience at University and things that I think are useful to know in your first year. Currently I’m going into my third year of a BA(Hons) degree, I study at a campus University which (for those who don’t know) means that all the halls of residence, lecture buildings and university facilities are in one place as opposed to being scattered around a town centre like some Universities. During my first year I lived in Halls of residence and then I moved to a shared house with my friends for second year and now live in a shared house with strangers for my final year (I’ll go into more details about accommodation later on). Luckily for me it’s only a 30 minute train from University to my hometown so I can easily pop home for visits at the weekend which definitely makes things a bit easier.

So hopefully you’ll enjoy my University series and feel free to ask any questions you have in the comments. 




NICOLEPOWNALLX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...